A Smart Home Alarm System
The main goal of a home alarm system is to protect you and give you piece of mind, but Smart Home Systems are so much more than just a home alarm system.
With our technology you can check an app on your phone to see if your home is armed. Not only that, but you can arm and disarm your home from that same app. You can also see an event history and receive text message notifications for alarms, every time the system is armed and disarmed and even when you lose power.
“A Smart Home managed by your Smart Phone makes you a Smart Home Owner.” – Chris Pick
You deserve to have peace of mind in your own home. We pride ourselves on providing our customers the latest and most reliable equipment in the industry for maximum safety, piece of mind, and ease of use.
- Protect your house from unwanted intruders
- A fire or carbon monoxide detector to protect your family at night and your home and pets when you’re gone
- Get notified when your kids get home from school
- Check on the house while on vacation
- Control your thermostat for your pets while you’re at work
- Medical Panic button to send for help for elderly
- Save up to 20% on your home owners insurance
- Lifetime warranty
Here’s a few reasons why people choose Protectus Security:
- We make security affordable for everyone
- We’re a trusted local company with numerous 5-star reviews and an A+ BBB-Rating
- Provide a personal account manager for you
- Licensed local technicians with the Texas Department of Public Safety
- We customize a security system just for you through a 1 on 1 meeting at your home
- Friendly and responsive customer service to help with any questions you may have
- Same day installation for maximum convenience
- In addition to a Lifetime Warranty, we offer a Theft Protection Guarantee, Free Move Program and more!
Too often people wait until they have been broken into before they decide to get an alarm system for their house. Do not wait until it’s too late; email or call us TODAY to schedule an install or a FREE home security consultation.